Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Indianapolis
You’re thrilled your new apartment has its own laundry hookups. No more having to wait on neighbors to be finished with the machines in the community laundry room or hauling sacks of clothing to the coin laundry. But you’ve realized one small concern. Your compact laundry room has a limited amount of room for your detergent and other items. Curious how to make the most of your restricted space? Check out these simple small apartment laundry solutions in Indianapolis.
Suggestions For Making the Most Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Indianapolis
When making your list of essential amenities, a laundry hook-up was near the top. But now that you have one, you’re apprehensive about where to put everything. Even though the area may be limited, you have the ability to make the most of it with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In cramped spaces, it can help to consider a vertical solution. A nice tall shelving unit is typically a great idea for a laundry closet or limited laundry room. Even though they may only be five, maybe six inches wide, you’ll have a good deal of room for your detergents and sprays. You could even have a bit of additional shelving space for general cleaning supplies.
- Movable storage: You know that limited amount of area you have next to your dryer or washing machine (or maybe in the middle of them)? There are actually portable laundry storage carts designed precisely for those spots. Made approximately a few inches wide, these helpful small apartment laundry closet solutions in Indianapolis can slide in just about anywhere. And they’re great for your detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, and more.
- Over-the-door ironing board with iron rest: Remember the ironing board that’s leaning next to the wall of your living room? There’s a more suitable place for it. A door-mounted holder is an ideal, space-saving answer. It’s reasonably priced, simple to hang, and most come with a handy basket for your iron and starch spray. Fetching your ironing board and prepping for an exciting night out in your new neighborhood has never been easier.
- Curtains: Does your compact laundry nook not have a door? Some budget-friendly curtains will work to seal the space when it’s not being used. Thanks to a practically endless number of colors and designs, you can find curtains that complement your decor. Use a spring-loaded extendable rod to hold them up. And if you’re doing laundry and need a place to hang clothes, what do you think you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a common part of laundry areas. While handy, it also has a tendency to make your supplies spill when they’re not set precisely. Rather than having a disorganized heap of tipped-over containers of bleach and detergent, use baskets. They’ll help you keep things tidy, and they look nice!
Discover A Place With A Laundry Room In Indianapolis
Now that you have a better understanding of how to maximize the space within your laundry room, it’s time to search for an apartment that includes one! Block 20 offers roomy apartments with the integrated laundry connections you want. You’ll also discover a range of other incredible amenities in this sought-after community. Contact 463-777-2762 to chat with a friendly leasing specialist or simply schedule a tour to get started.